One of the things I am very passionate about is personal style. I thinks it is great that we have the ability to express ourselves through the way we dress. I personally love creating my own shapes and trying new silhouettes! Truly stylish people live by their own rules, but in a world filled with so many personalities we sometimes need a little reminder to stick to our guns. That's why I have picked out these quotes to live by to make sure you are always stylish and always yourself:
1. “Real style is never right or wrong. It’s a matter of being yourself on purpose.” -G. Bruce Boyer
Being yourself on purpose shows courage and will help to make every decision you make a lot easier both in life and in fashion!
2. “Trendy is the last stage before tacky.” — Karl Lagerfeld
Don't be a slave to fashion! Each season will come with different trends and if you choose to make them your fashion bible, they will control you!
3. "Fashion says “me too” , style says “only me” " -Geraldine Stutz
Be inspired but don't go ripping off someone else's personal style and try to pass it as your own. Know yourself!
4. “Always dress like you’re going to see your worst enemy.” — Kimora Lee
This just means always be prepared! You never know what opportunities you may come across, who you might bump into. If you are always dressed to kill your confidence will be through the roof.
5. “Shoes transform your body language and attitude. They lift you physically and emotionally.” — Christian Louboutin
I always say; never underestimate the power of a good shoe. The good thing is there are all types of shoes that speak for different personalities. So find the shoes you love and build your outfit from there.
You can never go wrong if you stick to these wise words from the leaders in fashion!
Have a great week.
wearing: DOROTHY PERKINS blazer, NEW LOOK cape, HANDMADE trousers, RIVER ISLAND shoes